Acupuncture with Massage, 90 Min/ $150
More About Acupuncture!
- Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institue of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as an effective treatment for a wide variety of medical problems (some listed below).
- Extremely thin, sterile needles are inserted into a few strategically selected points on the body, called acupuncture points.
- The needles unblock and direct Qi energy flow in the meridians (energy channels) throughout your body and help restore balance.
- There are over 365 acupuncture poinys on the human body, and each one of them is unique.
- Treats: Asthma, Insomnia, Allergies, Headaches, TMJ, Back Pain, Sciatica, Sinusitis, Muscoskeletal Problems, Anxiety, Dissiness, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, etc.